1. When will my order be delivered?
We usually deliver within 3-10 working days of placement of the order. This might vary from order to order. For orders with multiple items and different delivery times, the longest delivery time applies.
2. How does the package appears?
We ship all the couriers in the packages where sew and you our brand name is printed at the back side of the package. Incase the print is not there, kindly do not accept the package. We are only responsible for packages packed in our courier bags.
3. Are there any additional shipping or COD charges?
At sewandyou.com, shipping and COD is free for all orders
4. My order has been shipped. Can I track it?
For orders within India, once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your orderYou can track the status of your package 48 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- If we are unable to fulfil the order in 20 days due to any reasons, it shall be cancelled.
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept/fulfill and must cancel.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
- Usually for first time customers we call and confirm the order before shipping, if you do not receive the call or the number provided is incorrect we will cancel your order
- We can also call you to get incomplete address details or so on, and if do not have the entire delivery information, we will not ship your order
- If there is any query, you can call us in our operating hours and we will be happy to help
Your orders will only be processed and packed during the operation hours. Our customer support team operates from 10.30am to 6.30pm, Monday - Friday (exclusive of Public Holidays). You can mail us / call us in our operating time and we will help you in the best manner.